Schoenberg Hall offers a wide range of services at competitive rates.
- Hall rental (includes house lighting package and dressing rooms) $1,150 per day (does not include costs for staff or other equipment that may be required)
- Our green room is also available for $150 per day
We require each event to be staffed with an event manager. Minimum crew call is 4 hours. House crew must be present to operate critical systems. Additional crew my be hired to augment or assist your personnel.
- Event Manager: $69 per hour
- Audio Visual technicians: $45 per hour
- Stage crew: $40 per hour
Equipment (rates are per day and do not include costs for technicians)
- Sound system: $1200
- Lecture Sound System: $500
- Video projection system, front projection: $300 (rear projection system available upon request)
- Stienway ‘D’ concert grand pianos: $350 (tuning not included)
- Lectern: $150
Standard Lecture Package (sample)
This isn’t a quote, but just an illustration of how much an event can cost. The cost for your specific event will vary according to your specific needs.
- Includes hall, house lighting package, lecture sound system, lectern, 1 wireless microphone, event manager, audio technician, master electrician, lead stagehand, house manager and 2 ushers: Approximately $4,000 (The price may change depending on your specific needs)
We have a range of other equipment and services available. For more specific information, please contact Michele Eckart via our contact page or download our Sample Rate Sheet.